IT Service Management (ITSM) assists organisations by providing ITIL advisory and developing effective IT governance framework covering the ITIL life cycle. We do gap assessment on the existing customer process, define new processes and procedures, review the industry best practices and align it with ITIL, SLA alignment, KPI benchmarking, service improvement initiatives, process adaptation adherence technics, Align the ISO process ITIL process, TIL process alignment for popular tools ( Service Now, BMC, Microfocus etc..)
- IT performance improvement using Best practices
- Consulting on ITSM for Service Catalog Definition, Service Desk Improvement and Service Level Definition and Management
- Process alignment for ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy and Micro Focus
- Ticket reduction and Automation for Ticket reduction
- Marketing campaigns and tools usage adaptation technics
- Better results for the follow up surveys
- Integration of ITSM and Non ITSM data like IOT for central console
- Custom Developed tools for Managed Service providers
- Automatic Discovery of IT Assets and Manual addition of Non Discoverable Asset
- Combined View of on-Prem and Cloud infrastructure
- Contract’s expiry alerts are very use full functionality
- Identify the relationships and dependencies among assets
- See how assets support business operations so you can calculate the true cost of IT
- Proactively address IT Security and compliance risks including installed patches, black listed software etc..
- Identify missing security patches to avoid embarrassing breaches
- Optimize the software license usage and compliance to reduce the cost
- Optimized purchase and plan the purchase based on facts.
- PDT helps you to achieve your Asset management requirements by consulting and implement the best practices, Identification of tools (vendor agnostic) based on customer budget. We have Subject matter experts who can implement these solutions for you.