Release and Deployment Management
It includes planning, drafting, designing, building, testing, and deploying software and hardware components in the live environment. It is important to maintain the integrity of the live environment by deploying correct releases.
The dashboard for the IT Service Management category in the Dashboard Builder provides the corresponding status of incidents and problems and other required detailed reports, so you can display and analyze the behavior of all working process and encounteres incidents, problems and service request in the ITSM application area.
Also known as “IT help desk service” is an organizational unit, that focuses on resolving issues using the “break/fix” concept, usually with the aid of internal IT help desk software. This is often called as “incident management” or “problem management”.
You can’t resolve issues that you don’t know about. It is important to identify and capture issues as soon as they surface and not wait for someone to ask for help. Resolving issues promptly requires being aware and observant of issues as they occur, capturing them and then managing them to resolution.
- Easy setup
- Fully automated and highly configurable
- Highly scalable
- Integrated with both Phoenix Help Desk and Phoenix ITSM
- Works in both customer on-premise and cloud environments
- Remote administration – It monitors and control devices connected to the network.
- Prompt troubleshooting from remote
- Can access files located on devices or servers that are connected to the network
- Rights to access files and folders can be defined for different categories of users
- Fast and easy access to files enables quicker and more efficient business response
Backup & Disaster Recovery
We first define the recovery process and then backup procedures based on the needs of the recovery procedure. ITSM Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery Services are designed to provide the customer’s complete peace of mind.