CloudHealth by VMware is a cloud service management platform that enables customers to visualize, automate, optimize, and manage their cloud environments. The Service Offering collects and incorporates all a customer’s cloud environment data in a single platform that enables the customer to optimize and govern its cloud environment efficiently. The Service Offering pulls this information into a centralized data analytics platform and provides the customer with analysis, recommendations, and trend reporting on cost, usage, performance, and security. The CloudHealth by Vmware is a Core Platform that gives insights into the customer’s third-party hosted cloud environments (including Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure). Customers can also purchase an add-on known as CloudHealth Data Center Management that provides insights into the customer’s data center environment running on VMware virtualization technology.
- The service offers cloud-hosted, high-availability SaaS application that allows customers to gain insights into metrics visualized by business groups, identify optimization opportunities, and automate governance of new and existing infrastructure.
- The service offers a cloud-hosted, high performance, high-availability time-series database for aggregation, and high storage data for the customer’s infrastructure
- A REST API allows users to perform a subset of the operations that they can carry out through the SaaS application.
- Users can manage customers and partner customers, manage business groups that the platform should use for creating views into their cloud infrastructure. Users can also enable cloud account, upload, and report on cost and usage metrics.
Managed Service Providers use CloudHealth to manage and operate a full range of services while extending their service portfolio. This multi-cloud console enables partners to
- Streamline billing
- centralize customer management
- Drive profitability
Phoenix Digital Technologies is a Vmware CloudHealth consulting services provider specializing in delivering solutions for cloud service management platform. Our mission is to help organizations solve their costly and unfulfilled knowledge sharing problems. We first understand the business problems of customers, and then we align the appropriate Cloud solution.